yep no problem, there should be something in the code called like MIOBJ or
something.  just create a function to set "MIOBJ.Visible = False"

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Branan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 4 October 2005 5:47 AM
To: 'Simmonds, Ashley (DTEI)'; mapinfo-l@lists.directionsmag.com
Subject: RE: MI-L RE: Getting MI to work in Access

Finally, light at the end of the tunnel!
One follow up question, can you get the Mapinfo GUI to go away. Even though
MI (map window) is re-parented within Access, MI app window is still
visible. Can you make it go away? I am afraid it will confuse the end user
having this Mapinfo program out there. Maybe this is a function of the
Picture Box control in VB which just starts an instance of MI and the whole
app lives in the control.
Any ideas?

Greg