Hello,

I am a grad student working on my thesis. One of the phases of my thesis is
to enable point feature entry using mapxtreme. However, I preferred to use
older version 3,0. As you can imagine there is nothing applied for point
data entry in the application wizard. I am trying to customize my website
using helloworld sample application. I have removed thematic mapping etc.
analysis from mine.

One thing I want to make is to enable point data entry for the top most
layer 1 and layer 2 of my dataset. It could be very simple that one submit
button for layer1 and one button for layer 2 and one button to select and
finally to delete point features.  In addition, I want to enter field values
after I add the point feature for working the layer. As you can imagine I
need to work out some vbscript, jscript and MapX commands.

I haven't developed any single webpage before but so far I have developed so
many skills. However, I still need some sample codes for adding - deleting
point features. I have asked helped across the world. Some developers
thankfully sent me some samples. But it is really hard for me to modify them
for my application. I would like to ask if any of the fellows here developed
similar application using helloword sample.

I will be delighted if you could sent me some samples.

Sincerely,

Emre Aydin

Grad student

Geodetic&Geographic Information Technologies

Middle East Technical University

Ankara, Turkey

p.s.

my site if you catch my pc online