Ken,
What kind of features are you looking for. We have used a number of
approaches. Do you need to enter 50000 deed descriptions and map them, or
are you looking for something to maintain current splits and transfers.

I love to hear of projects implementing MI Pro for cadastral applications.
We really need for more folks to see how well it can work.

Let me know what you are looking for.

Jim

James C. Henry

JCH GeoInfo Solutions
2726 Croasdaile Drive
Suite 207
Durham, NC 27705

(919)493-9339 v. (not transferred yet to new address)
(919)321-1515 temporary virtual number
(919)321-4903 f.
(919)819-8307 m.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]