Hi Eoin

You can use Table - update column to add this information.

First, I would recommend backing up your table in case you update
incorrect columns. Then secondly use Table Maintenance to add extra
columns for area, etc.

Finally use Table - Update column to add information for each record.
There are several functions such as area that can be used. The
documentation in MapBasic is better than MapInfo for these functions.
However you do not need to use MapBasic to make use of Update column.

Regards

Bob
www.MapsByDesign.co.uk

In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Eoin O'Mahony <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes