Dear List,

I have a dialog with a radio button and an OK button - the dialog asks
the user if they want to tidy up the labels on a map before saving the
image as a jpeg, Yes? Or No?
(NB This dialog is within a loop because the code loops through a table
of data creating a map for each row.)  If the user selects 'No' to
tidying labels, the loop continues just fine by ending the If statement
and continuing with the loop.

However, I don't know how to allow the user to edit the map and then
continue with the loop if they select Yes.  I've tried adding a
Buttonpad with the Select tool to tidy the map and a pushbutton to press
once the user is done, which I want to then continue with the loop but
obviously the pushbutton wants to Call a sub procedure which has to sit
outside the loop.

Can anyone help me get round this problem?

Regards,

Zara Taylor
Information Systems Analyst
Customer Insight Unit
* 181752
* 020 8718 1752
* [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Registered Office:
Marks and Spencer plc
Waterside House
35 North Wharf Road
London
W2 1NW

Registered No. 214436 in England and Wales.

Telephone (020) 7935 4422
Facsimile (020) 7487 2670

<<www.marksandspencer.com>>

This e-mail is confidential. If you received it by mistake, please let us know
and then delete it from your system; you should not copy, disclose, or
distribute its contents to anyone nor act in reliance on this e-mail, as this
is prohibited and may be unlawful.