Thanks so much for all your feedback! Please keep them coming. I will
summarize your responses. It's also good to know that MapInfo cannot handle
postscripts. We tried, but it didn't work. I thought it was because we
weren't using a RIP device... but maybe that's just a MapInfo problem.
 It seems, at this point, a lot of us are using HP's...
 thanks,
Susan