From: Peter Horsbøll Møller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 31 October 2005 07:10
To: Brad Sharkey; mapinfo-l@lists.directionsmag.com; Robert Crossley; Warren
Vick, Europa Technologies Ltd.
Subject: RE: MI-L Limitation in ORDER BY Clause

I think there is two limitations:
- Number of column: 5
- Number of bytes: 255

Peter Horsbøll Møller
GIS Developer, MTM
Geographical Information & IT

COWI A/S
Odensevej 95
DK-5260 Odense S.
Denmark

Tel     +45 6311 4900
Direct  +45 6311 4908
Mob     +45 5156 1045
Fax     +45 6311 4949
E-mail  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.cowi.dk/gis

COWI har fået ny hjemmeside. Ydelserne GIS og IT, kort, kortlægning, 3D
visualisering og arealforvaltning ligger under SAMFUND. Se mere her :
www.cowi.dk

COWI has changed its homepage. Our services within cadastre and
landadministration, geodataproducts, mapping and GIS can be seen under
SOCIETY. See our services here: www.cowi.com