We are considering bidding on a NavTeq related project and wanted to get a
quick straw-poll of any technical experiences or otherwise regarding their data
products - knee-jerk or measured response will be gratefully received.  We are
most interested in any direct experiences with NavTeq integration rather than
indirect use as found on many Web sites.... but if there are relevant issues
with indirect use, that is of interest as well.  And insight on their licensing
models might also of general interest as well.

MidNight Mapper
aka neil