teh expression  et voila  your browser now contains an extra column of info.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Andrew
Tracey
Sent: 28 November 2005 17:19
To: MapInfo-L@lists.directionsmag.com
Subject: [MI-L] SQL Select

Dear All

This may be a easy one but hear goes, I have two columns of data which I want
to multiply the values of each together and give the result in a additional
column. I take it this is possible to do, if so could somebody please enlighten
me.

Thanks

Andrew Tracey
Information Support Officer
Corporate Information
Corporate Development
South Tyneside Council
Westoe Road
South Shields
NE33 2RL

Tel: 0191 4247561
E-Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please do not print this e-mail if you can help it - and help protect the
environment.
This Message may contain confidential information and is protected by copyright.
If you receive it in error please notify us and delete it without making use of
or copying it.
The addressee and other employees within the Council may read and copy any
e-mail
Whilst we use virus checking procedures we accept no liability for viruses and
recipients
must rely on their own virus checking procedures.

This e-mail message, and any files transmitted with it, are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee.
However, the information contained in this e-mail may subsequently
be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information
Act 2000 and, unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure,
the confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed.
If this message was not addressed to you, you have received it in
error and any copying, distribution or other use of any part of it is
strictly prohibited. Any views or opinions presented are solely those
of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of the British
Geological Survey. The security of e-mail communication cannot be
guaranteed and the BGS accepts no liability for claims arising as a
result of the use of this medium to transmit messages from or to the
BGS.                               http://www.bgs.ac.uk