That sounds interesting. However GML is part of OGC standards, this is
one of the reasons it was chosen by Ordnance Survey.

It sounds like XML within ZIP is going to be similar, and I could
perhaps do some mods. later after getting GML/GZ cracked.

I've not worked with Linux at all.

Cheers

Bob

In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, SCISOFT