From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mats Elfström
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2006 5:11 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; mapinfo-l@lists.directionsmag.com
Subject: Ang. Re: [MI-L] voronoi polgon

Hi All!

That figures. The low resolution of your point table probably affects the
voronoi code, when compared to close-up measurements.
I have noted that the function creates polygons that stretch to the edge of the
MBR for the point cloud for points at the perimeter of the cloud.
A useful extension to the tool would be the option to use a 'hull' polygon to
limit the size of such 'edge' polygons.

Hälsning / Best regards Mats.E
FB Engineering AB
Södra Förstadsgatan 26