Hi,

I would like to reformat city names that are capitalized such as:
SAINT-GEORGES-DE-CACOUNA into a proper format such as: Saint-Georges-de-Cacouna.

When using the function Proper$ in an update statement, I get:
Saint-georges-de-cacouna, which is not good to me.

I tried using the MapInfo's Search and Replace tool for adding a space
character after each "-", but this tool seems to only find the first appearance
of "-" and I get this result : SAINT- GEORGES-DE-CACOUNA

If I could have SAINT- GEORGES- DE- CACOUNA, I would be able to use the Proper$
function effectively.

Does anyone know a tool or a function I could use to solve this problem?

Thanks a lot.

Kind regards,

__________________________________

Philippe Solomon Côté