I have gotten airport point information from the FAA website at no
charge

-----Original Message-----
From: Bagwell, Ross [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 8:55 AM
To: Lesnik, Phillip S; MAPINFO Discusion Group
Subject: RE: [MI-L] Major Airports Layer for USA

Philip,

I have a data set of US airports (6,734 total) that has the IATA code,
latitude/longitude, airport name, state, and FIPS.

I also have a data set of world airports (13,445 total, with 6,466 in
the US) that has location (city), name, country, IATA, and
latitude/longitude.

Both are/were public datasets.

-Ross E. Bagwell
GIS Manager, Business Intelligence