Can anyone help me with the process to convert/re-project a table from
NAD27 to NAD83?  I am using MapInfo Pro 8.0.  I have tried copying my
table and changing the projection, but there is no difference in the
data.  I used the online NADCON computation (from ngs) to check and I do
get a lat/long shift.  The data I'm trying to convert is in Florida, and
is approximately 100 - 150 yards off - just what I would expect.

Arlene Baker

The Shopping Center Group

2170 W. State Road 434

Suite 180

Longwood, FL  32779

Phone:  407-788-8818

Fax:  407-788-0971

www.theshoppingcentergroup.com

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this email and
document(s) attached are for the exclusive use of the addressee and may
contain confidential, privileged and non-disclosable information. If the
recipient of this email is not the addressee, such recipient is strictly
prohibited from reading, photocopying, distributing or other wise using
this email or its contents in any way and must immediately delete this
email.