Karl -

My Win2TAB MapBasic program creates a registered MapInfo Table from the
current Map Window.  Although it will not create an uncompressed (24 bit) TIFF
file
it does offer the ability to generate a world file (.tfw).

Download a fully functional eval version at the url below:

http://members.aol.com/MapData/bundle.html

Tony Cooley
Data Directions
Eugene, OR
(541) 345-4MAP
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 2/3/2006 11:09:24 AM Pacific Standard Time,