I'm having an issue trying to register additional MapInfo map layers
with the MapX (Migm30.exe) application packaged with Crystal Reports. I
double click Migm30.exe to register a new map layer. The dialog opens
fine, and I can register the new map layer, however it doesn't appear in
the listing of available maps to use with Crystal Reports.

Has anyone had any success in using Crystal Reports and integrating
additional map layers? I'm really looking forward to automatically
creating thematic based maps, per grouping levels in the report.