Hello! I have a TAB file pointing to a large Oracle table. Within Oracle
I've created a subset "View" of the table. Is there a way a MapInfo Tab
file can point to just the view rather than the original large Oracle
table?  I haven't had any luck.

I have added the name of the view to the MapInfo_Mapcatalog, but I get an
error upon opening the view in MI Pro: "Cannot Open Table for Live Access.
A single numeric key column is required on the table. Unable to open
table."  There is no problem opening the original table in MI.

Here is the tab file contents. EA_2 is the table view name.

Definition Table
  Type ODBC
begin_metadata
"\IsReadOnly" = "FALSE"
"\DATALINK" = ""
"\DATALINK\Query" = "Select *  From ""MAPINFO"".""EA_2"""
"\DATALINK\ConnectionString" = "SRVR=test;UID=mapinfo"
"\DATALINK\ToolKit" = "ORAINET"
"\CACHE" = "OFF"
"\MBRSEARCH" = "ON"
end_metadata

Has anyone had any experience with this? Thanks for your help!

Peter