Hi,

This should do the trick, even though it might be pretty slow:

Select * From ONETABLE
   Where NOT OBJ Within ANY (Select Buffer(OBJ, 12, 100, "m") From
ANOTHERTABLE)

This would select all the records from ONETABLE that are more than 100 meters
from any point in ANOTHERTABLE.

You could also do it this way:
Select * From ONETABLE
   Where OBJ Within ANY (Select Buffer(OBJ, 12, 100, "m") From ANOTHERTABLE)
Click on "Invert Selection"

The later is quite a lot quicker than the first

Peter Horsbøll Møller
GIS Developer, MTM
Geographical Information & IT

COWI A/S