From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Young Andrew
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 1:08 AM
To: MapInfo-L@lists.directionsmag.com
Subject: RE: [MI-L] Slightly off topic - Repetitive strain type problems

No, I don’t realise what advertisement I am doing?? Please explain what I am advertising.

I must admit though, on reading my post over again, it does sound like an advert. “Do you suffer from…….then buy our….”

No, it is a genuine query, I am a GIS manager in a public sector authority and am starting to notice what may be worrying trends with users within my authority.

And yes, after subscribing for at least 6 years, I’m gradually beginning to realise which forum I’m on. J