Title: Editing and Queries

Thanks to Bill and Jaques for their replies on my editing question.  I started again following their suggestions and have a clean file now.  Next question!:

I've performed a query on a table by 'city' field to find all patients that live in the Kelowna Area (Westbank, Rutland, Peachland etc.)  I now want to select all the patients in the table that don't meet the original query requirements.  I've used the following SQL in the MapBasic Window

Select * from KGH_Patients Where Unique_ID NOT IN (select Unique_ID from Kelowna_Patients)

and the operation seems to suspend every time, so I have to close down the program and start again (I gave it up to 10 minutes)

Any thoughts?  Thanks

Christine