From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Terry McDonnell
Sent: Fri 17-Mar-06 12:08
To: Simon Allen; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [MI-L] Run Application

Simon

Not sure that the 1st will have finished before the 2nd begins?  Don't know myself.

The first could set like a semaphore flag, in a table, and the second could wait for this flag to have been set before running.  e.g.

Dim llGoAhead as logical

llGoAhead = FALSE
Run application "App1"  ' When this app finishes it sets flag SemaTable.LSEMFLAG

Do while not llGoAhead
  Select LSEMFLAG from SemaTable into csrTemp
  llGoAhead = csrTemp.LSEMFLAG
Loop

Run application "App2"

This might not be necessary if the apps run discretely but HTH

Terry