From: Alan Hale [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 7:03 PM
To: Peter Horsbøll Møller; MapInfo-L
Subject: RE: [MI-L] Unable to Make DBMS Table Mappable

Peter

Many thanks for this, it does away with the error message. However, I am still
puzzled. I can't open a map window on the table, and Create Points is greyed
out? What do I do after making the table mapapple?

Regards

Alan

>>> Peter Horsbøll Møller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 27 March 2006 >>>
Alan,

I think the problem is that the table MapInfo_MapCatalog hasn't been created in
the database.
You can easily create this table using the DBMS Catalog tool that you'll find
in the Tool Manager.

HTH,

Peter Horsbøll Møller
GIS Developer, MTM