Hi Warren,

I guess some people last year didn't pay the bill from their minibar, so
MapInfo is trying to get the money for these in some way.
A good thing that they only ask people who went last year to pay a part of that
bill ;-)

Good idea with the stickers. Let me know if you don't make it this year. I'll
se if I can arrange for some stickers.
Maybe I just need a handful of stickers ;-)

Peter Horsbøll Møller
GIS Developer, MTM
Geographical Information & IT

COWI A/S