Hi. I checked the archives about comparisons between MI Pro v6 and v7, and Manifold and there were a few comments.  There was a discussion about how Manifold compares to MI Pro v8 when it comes out.  I have a geological client that is wondering about the pros/cons of using these two software to produce geological maps, plot drill holes and make structural symbol plots.  I know that MI Pro with ENCOM Discover can do this very well, but don't know anything about Manifold's geological tools.  Can someone provide me with their experiences?  Thanks.

Karl

McElhanney Consulting Services Ltd.
100 - 780 Beatty Street
Vancouver, BC Canada