I have a HotLink coverage of DOQ's. When I use it in MI 8.0 the images
open in the current map window in the correct place with no problem.
When I do the same thing in PV 8.0 it opens up MI 8.0 to view the sid.
If I open the DOQ manually it works fine.

I will test this on a machine without MI installed to see if it is a
relationship problem. But I was wondering if anyone had seen this
problem and had figured out how to get around it.

I would like to test workspaces before distributing them. And I would
like to test them on the machine that MI 8.0 is installed on so I can
make nessesary changes. TIA