From: Eric Gagnon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: April 3, 2006 1:29 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [MI-L] Disappearing Geosoft Grids

What printer are you using?

Yvonne Bowen wrote:

Hello,

I'm having issues printing my Geosoft grids in MapInfo.  I'm using the
Geosoft plug-in, and when I zoom in to the image (i.e. at actual size)
I have no problems viewing the grid.  However when I zoom to the full
extent of the layout the grid "disappears".  Sometimes when I print,
the grid reappears, but more often than not the layout does not print with

the grid.

I can seem to get around the problem by opening up a new map window
and displaying the grid, although this can be a hassle when there's a
lot of info to recreate (merely cloning the map window does not work).
Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks,

Yvonne Bowen, GIS Technician
Strongbow Exploration Inc.