From: John Nott
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 9:04 AM
Subject: [MI-L] MI-L Tool for Batch Opening Large Amount of Tab Files

Hello Listers,

I have a massive amount of tab files (from a landline dataset). Which I would like to open to create a base map. However when I highlight all the files to open on the current map, MapInfo does nothing. If I select say 100 of the files to open, then they will open fine but as there are thousands it would take along time to open them this way.

Has anyone come across this problem before? Are there any tools that will systematically open a folder full of tab files until they are all open?

Any help would as always be very much appreciated.

Thanks a million!

- John