I guess you are adding a new record to the table ?
If so the problem is that you need to enter a unique value into the column
MI_PRINX.
The best solution would of course be to add a trigger in the Oracle database,
that using a Sequence will update this column for you.

This is one of the few things that should be fixed to make the interoperability
between MapInfo and Oracle better.

Peter Horsbøll Møller
GIS Developer, MTM
Geographical Information & IT