To: "'mapinfo-l@lists.directionsmag.com'" <mapinfo-l@lists.directionsmag.com>
From: "Winkler, Warren" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: 04/25/2006 05:36PM
Subject: [MI-L] Sync Windows switches?

I would like to make MapInfo Sync Windows start up by synchronizing all
windows without using the button in the dialog box.  Is there a switch on
startup which makes this possible?  I can make it load, but not actually do
anything by itself.

Warren Winkler
City of San José
200 East Santa Clara Street