I'm new to MapInfo coming from ArcGIS.  I've have been trying to figure out first of all if MapInfo as a Topology tool.   I've been looking on the web for info and it sounds like there is one, but I can't figure out how to find it.  What I think I'm looking for is a topology tool that will allow me to set some rules for validating a topology and then let me fix errors.  The packages that we have purchased are MapInfo Professional and MapBasic.  Any info on this that could point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

-Eric