Hi,

Just a short comment: remember that the Voronoi function in MapInfo actual can
use a closed object, set as target, as clipping/extension area.

So if you manually or thru code, start by making a layer editable, selects an
closed object from this layer, and then selects the points to use for voronoi
creating, MapInfo will make sure that the "inside" of the target area is filled
with the voronoi objects.

This is a neat and often overlooked feature, that also is well describes in the
manual ;-)

Peter Horsbøll Møller
GIS Developer, MTM
Geographical Information & IT