From: Peter Horsbøll Møller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 2:49 PM
To: David Reid; MapInfo-L
Subject: RE: [MI-L] Using ObjectInfo to find plines with SMOOTH attribute
turnedon

Dave,

You have actual provided your solution yourself ;-)

The keyword is OBJ_INFO_SMOOTH in an MapBasic application, and 4 when used
in MapInfo.

This will select all the records where the object has smooth turned on

Select * From MYTABLE
   Where Str$(ObjectInfo(OBJ, 4)) = "T"

Also note that smooth only refers to polyline objects. Other objects will
return an error.
For Frame and Text objects, 4 will refer to some other attribute of the
object.

Peter Horsbøll Møller
GIS Developer, MTM
Geographical Information & IT