From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Karl K
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 6:27 PM
To: mapinfo
Subject: [MI-L] getting coordinates for the end points of lines

Hi.

I have a client that requires the lat/long values for the beginning and endpoint of every polyline in a TAB.  I am sure there is a way of doing this with SQL Select but don't know the correct syntax to get this info.  Could someone who has done this kindly supply me with the statements to use?  Thanks.

Karl

McElhanney Consulting Services Ltd.
100 - 780 Beatty Street
Vancouver, BC Canada