-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michele
Tuomi
Sent: 14 June 2006 16:15
To: mapinfo-l@lists.directionsmag.com
Subject: [MI-L] Create Points - Wrong Coordinates

Hello everyone;

This is probably a very simple question to answer.  I had a MS Access table
that I wanted to bring into MapInfo (7.8) and create points from.  I've done
that and have taken a look at the results.  Everything SEEMS fine, but when
I look at certain points, they're not exactly at the coordinates I've
specified.  For example, a point is at x=0 y=300 when the table says x=-20
y=265.  Is there some sort of snap function that's doing this?  How do I
create points at the EXACT coordinates I want?

Regards,
Michele