I was wondering if anyone in the MapInfo community was doing anything interesting or fun with the MapInfo Pro link tool for Google Earth?

As far as I can tell only 8.0 and 8.5 MIP versions will handle the MapInfo GElinktool noted below?  Bill T mentioned that there might be a MB shareware that does the same on earlier versions?

I have tried the available version 8.0 GElink.mbx download it does work with the newest version of GE just released this week; it works but it doesn’t seem as smooth in this newest release?  What may also be of interest is that there is now a Mac and Linux version of GE so it would seem that GE is a neat way to share MIP work product with those users as well?

http://extranet.mapinfo.com/smartupdate/prolatestversion2.cfm?version=8.0

MidNight

Aka neil