From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ben A Greenberg
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 7:45 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; mapinfo-l@lists.directionsmag.com
Subject: RE: [MI-L] printwin file save as dialog box

I believe all that can be done in the Adobe print driver settings.
You can enable/disable the prompting of file name, and under the ports setting,
you can specify the default directory where you would like the pdf created.
This should remove the interactivity from your PDF creation.  Just be aware
that the default PDF name will be the window (in this case the layout) title.
So unless the title is unique, you will wind up saving each new PDF over the
old ones.

Ben  Greenberg
GIS Coordinator
NAI MLG Commercial