From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Llewellyn, David
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 9:06 AM
To: MapInfo-L@lists.directionsmag.com
Subject: [MI-L] Selection being shown in map window

Dear list,

Has anyone else had the problem occur that an object selected in the map window does not show up in the selected object style?

Zooming in or out will actually result in the object being shown selected, but it is annoying to have to do that to confirm the selection.

Conversely, sometimes a selected object will remain shown as selected in the map window when deselected. Once again zooming will fix the display.

Has anyone experiencing this problem found a way to stop it occuring?

I am using MapInfo V8 build 21.

Best regards,

David Llewellyn

If this email has been received in error, please delete all copies and inform the National Native Title Tribunal by return email or telephone 1800 640 501. The Tribunal does not warrant that its email is virus free. All emails sent to the Tribunal are filtered for viruses and inappropriate content. Thus your email may not reach the person to whom it is addressed. Seek confirmation of receipt of your email if you consider the email important.