Title: Wrong Subject on last one: Spatial Query
Christine,

I'm sure there are a number of ways to do this. Here is mine

1. Make sure that your table contains a column with a unique ID. You could use ROWID to update a numerical column.
2. Use Table > Buffer to create a new table of buffers around your points
3. Add a column to hold the number of points, let us call it NUMPOINTS
4. Using Table > Update Column you can now update you table of buffers with the number of points that fall within each buffer.
    Update Table "Buffer"
    Column "NUMPOINTS"
    Get Values From Table "Points"
        Where OBJ in Buffer Table "Contains" OBJ in Points Table
    Calculate Value "Count(*)"
4. Now do a SQL Select:
    Select "*"
    From "Points"
    Where "ID In (Select ID from Buffers Where NUMPOINTS > 10"

I'm not sure if you want to select the points where there are 10 or more points within .5 km including the point or excl the point. But that should just be a question of comparing NUMPOINTS to 10 or 11.

HTH,

Peter Horsbøll Møller
GIS Developer, MTM
Geographical Information & IT