Hello List;

I don’t know if this happened worldwide or just here in Mexico but, as some of you may already have noticed, Google Earth has just added high resolution imagery to new areas; the reason of this post is actually is a frustration feeling and I’ll explain this; as I was preparing a document where I was trying to sell high resolution Imagery to a Municipality here in Mexico I found out that Google Earth now has it in Quickbird Imagery; I know that in GE (free version) you can’t do ANY analysis to these images and that if they bought from me the actual imagery they would have tons of benefits; but try explaining that to a Municipal president who has a “Free” software  that is “giving” him the same images I was trying to sell the for “Free”; almost impossible.

Hope this made sense.

Cheers

Mr. Frustrated in Mexico

Juan José Del Toro Madrueño