From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris McGloin
Sent:
Thursday, 29 June 2006 9:05 PM
To: mapinfo-l@lists.directionsmag.com
Subject: [MI-L] Batch process of ecw to create tabs

Hi ,

I have over 900 ecw aerial photos with associated ers files.  Is there a quicker and FREE  way to create the associated tab file. The only option I currently have is to use the free mapimagery tool from ermapper which only allows on tile at a time.

Thanks in anticipation

Chris McGloin

If this email has been received in error, please delete all copies and inform the National Native Title Tribunal by return email or telephone 1800 640 501. The Tribunal does not warrant that its email is virus free. All emails sent to the Tribunal are filtered for viruses and inappropriate content. Thus your email may not reach the person to whom it is addressed. Seek confirmation of receipt of your email if you consider the email important.