From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Eyre
Sent:
Wednesday, 5 July 2006 12:10 AM
To: MapInfo
Subject: [MI-L] Changing the bounds clause

I've already had help with this problem but clearly not enough!

First the problem.

I am using 1:10,000 Ordnance Survey maps and overlaying these with site outlines. When I open the site outline table, the detail on the underlying OS map goes into square blocks. I have been advised that this is because the coordinate system of the OS map window is being limited by the bounds of the site layer. To correct this, I have to change the bounds of the site layer so that it doesn't control the spatial granularity of the OS Map.

I need help in actually doing this! Can anyone spell out in layman's terms how I go about it?

Many thanks.

John

If this email has been received in error, please delete all copies and inform the National Native Title Tribunal by return email or telephone 1800 640 501. The Tribunal does not warrant that its email is virus free. All emails sent to the Tribunal are filtered for viruses and inappropriate content. Thus your email may not reach the person to whom it is addressed. Seek confirmation of receipt of your email if you consider the email important.