Title: Message
On the same theme, I have just discovered that when using the thematic legend (in 8.0) with a larger swatch size (other than Font Size) the legend still prints out with the smallest setting. Any suggestions as to how I might correct this? It happens with both pdf and paper copies.

This has arisen as a workaround for other problems. I use a thematic template of ~100 styles (phase 1 vegetation), any of which may be on each map.  I need to place text over some of the boxes in the legend window to differentiate similar styles, and can only do this in the layout window. The text never appears in the same positions on a printout/pdf as in the layout window and requires trial and error. Moving to 8.0 has realigned all the boxes so that the text painstakingly positioned in 7.5 workspaces is no longer positioned correctly. Larger swatches seemed like they would make things easier if they worked.

I have several other problems with the legend windows but I don't want this to degenerate into too much of a rant

Gordon Barker
Biological Survey Technician
National Trust
Heelis, Kemble Drive,