Hi,

One way to achieve this, would be using Seamless tables.
I know mostly seamless tables are used for raster files, but they can also be
used for vector files.

This does require that the tables have the same table structure (same columns
and same order of these)

So you could make a seamless table containing your utilities. When the user
pens this table, the user will actually open up all 4 tables.

MapInfos next generation Desktop GIS will support the concept of grouped
layers, but that doesn't help you at the moment.

Peter Horsbøll Møller
GIS Developer, MTM
Geographical Information & IT

COWI A/S
Odensevej 95
DK-5260 Odense S.
Denmark

Tel     +45 6311 4900
Direct  +45 6311 4908
Mob     +45 5156 1045
Fax     +45 6311 4949
E-mail  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.cowi.dk/gis

"For enden af regnbuen..." - hvordan kommer man dertil og er det overhovedet
muligt?
Læs mere om årets MapInfo konference på www.cowi.dk/mapinfokonference