On 7/26/06, Manson, Tom, VF UK - Technology (TS)
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Keen MapBasic folk,

We are investigating the use of TextPad as our editor for MapBasic. Does
anyone have experience of this? I know that there is an add-on (on TextPad's
website) containing all the key words etc, but does someone have a new
version of this? Also, how can we get the error messages to  appear, as they
would in MapBasic?

Thanks in advance,

Tom

I use Textpad all the time for MapBasic and numerous other languages.
It's an excellent editor. I have not figured out how to get the error
messages back. It has a mechanism for doing it with Java compilers, so
it should be do-able.

--
Richard Greenwood
[EMAIL PROTECTED]