Title: Message
Fred,

There is such a function. You just need to know where to look ;-)

Here is a update statement, that you can use from the MapBasic window - just remember to select all five lines before you hit the Enter key

Update MYTABLE
    Set MINX    = ObjectGeography(OBJ, 1),
        MINY    = ObjectGeography(OBJ, 2),
        MAXX    = ObjectGeography(OBJ, 3),
        MAXY    = ObjectGeography(OBJ, 4)

HTH,

Peter Horsbøll Møller
GIS Developer, MTM
Geographical Information & IT

COWI A/S
Odensevej 95
DK-5260 Odense S.
Denmark

Tel     +45 6311 4900
Direct  +45 6311 4908
Mob     +45 5156 1045
Fax     +45 6311 4949
E-mail  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.cowi.dk/gis

"For enden af regnbuen..." - hvordan kommer man dertil og er det overhovedet muligt?
Læs mere om årets MapInfo konference på www.cowi.dk/mapinfokonference