Title: Workspace not opening
Christine,

Didn't it open anything ? Can't you make a map or browse a table ?

You could try to add some Print statements to the workspace. In this way you can see if MapInfo stops loading the workspace at a certain point.

I would recommend that you add a Print statement before the "Open Table ..." commands and before every "Map From ..." and "Set Map ..." command

It could look like this in the workspace:

!Workspace
!Version 450
!CharSet WindowsLatin1
Print "Opening tables ..."
Open Table ....
Open Table ....
Open Table ....
Open Table ....
Open Table ....
Print "Done opening tables..."
Print "Creating first map ..."
Map From ....
Print "1 Setting up first map..."
Set Map ...
Print "2 Setting up first map..."
Set Map ...
Note "Done loading workspace!"

HTH,

Peter Horsbøll Møller
GIS Developer, MTM
Geographical Information & IT

COWI A/S
Odensevej 95
DK-5260 Odense S.
Denmark

Tel     +45 6311 4900
Direct  +45 6311 4908
Mob     +45 5156 1045
Fax     +45 6311 4949
E-mail  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.cowi.dk/gis

"For enden af regnbuen..." - hvordan kommer man dertil og er det overhovedet muligt?
Læs mere om årets MapInfo konference på www.cowi.dk/mapinfokonference