Title: Message
Thanks David,

I actually just closed out of the workspace and re-opened it and now everything works fine!  Sorry should have tried this before posting the question.

Christine

From: David Reid [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2006 9:40 AM
To: Ronning, Christine; MapInfo-L@lists.directionsmag.com
Subject: RE: [MI-L] Labels not showing up in Print Layout

Sounds like you have a "Allow overlapping text" issue on one or more of your layers which is preventing your labels from appearing.

By you manually editing the lable, it becomes a custom label which in my experience, overides the label preferences such as "Allow overlapping text"

Try enabling this check box for the layer you need to label and see if that works.

Dave