Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 12:15 PM
Subject: [MI-L] Points that are on mainland appear in the ocean

Dear Users,

thank you for your help I got now the GPS points in the map apfter converting de degrees in decimal format. Checking  google earth some points that showed up in mapinfo in the ocean, are situated on mainland in google earth, do I have to manipulate the scale ore anything else, to avoid that mapinfo places them in the ocean?

--
begin: vcard

Sr. Sandy Marzella Flath

Adr.I: Albergue Juvenil "San Lorenzo de El Escorial"
C/Residencia Nº14
E-28200 San Lorenzo de El Escorial
Tfn.: 0034 91 8 905 924
0034 687 791 167