Hello again

Following on from Ian's suggestion, we tried a couple more print resolutions to see if they had any effect on the layouts that were printing with the hairlines on them.

Normal print resolution we use for PDFs is 600dpi - has lines.

Also tried 300dpi, 1200dpi and 2400dpi.  All produced the same lines in the same place.

I'm starting to think it has something to do with the fill pattern/colour combination although trials changing this have proven negative to this point (and the problem hasn't been consistent with just one fill pattern/colour combination).

FYI.

Tony Maber  -  Certified MapInfo Professional
Business Services Manager
SPATIAL DECISIONS PTY LTD
(A MapInfo Partner Company)
www.spatialdecisions.com.au
Ph: 61 2 9528-2822
Fax: 61 2 9528-2833
Mob: 61 404-861-858

Check out 2 great enhancements to the power of MapInfo Professional
HotSpot Detective  and  MapAnimated  -  www.spatialdecisions.com.au