Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 11:25:02 -0400
From: "Sandra Rickard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [MI-L] Generating points table
To: <mapinfo-l@lists.directionsmag.com>
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I was wondering if anyone can help me to populate a table with
coordinates from point created on a Map.  I need to create an excel
(csv) file from this.  I know how to create the csv file from a table.
I just need to know how to populate the table.  We have created points
on a map but I now need the coordinates of these points.  There are a
lot of them so I don't want to have to manually type these in.  Is there
away to populate the table?

Thanks you in advance to all who can help.

Cheers,

Sandra Rickard

Geologist

Wolfden Resources Inc.